473 Fury 467 Prot Warrior,73k Simdps,5/12M exp,R15+2 clk,88 HoA,Flying,$220

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 warrior sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/5ee97cff2a91c/character

(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 473 bag ilvl, but will have 468 ilvl for 73k (max) dps.

120 warrior stats.png


Protection spec Safearmory: (Azerite traits on helm, shoulder and chest was not set to Protection traits yet)

https://safe-armory.com/5ee90ad725f96/character


Character has a Rank 15 Legendary cloak (with +6 additional Corruption resistance), has 5/12 Mythic Nyalotha experience (1st 3, Shadhar and Hivemind), AotC and Mount in bags.

aotc mount.png


Also have in his bags:

black serpent.png


Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

Fury / DPS:

120 warrior essence.png


Protection / Tanking:*

120 warrior prot essences.png


*Character has enough Echoes to buy Vision of Perfection and Nullification Dynamo (2 useful Tanking / Prot) essences if requested by the buyer. I'm just saving them for the option of buying Corruption from MOTHER vendor.

Reputations:

120 warrior rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $$220 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 45+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Added Safearmory link for Protection gear and added list of Protection essences*.
 
Will update in a bit...
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top