https://safe-armory.com/5f17e454e2002/character
(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Moonkin Offspec (gear wasn't optimized as I don't play Moonkin, just showing his gear/azerite traits/trinkets/essences):
https://safe-armory.com/5f142ac937c70/character
Character has this INT mainhand, just need a good offhand (available offhand is a Crit/Mastery 420 ilvl)
Trinket List:
Character has 3/12 Mythic and AotC Heroic Nyalotha experience, has a Rank 15 Legendary cloak with 3 upgrades (+9 Corruption resist), and Mount in bags.
Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)
Feral:
Moonkin:
Reputations:
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $180 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.
Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.
I already sold 45+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Attachments
Last edited:
