465 WW Monk,67k Simdps,461 Mistweaver Os,Aotc,Rank 14 Clk,83 HoA, Flying, $250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 monk sim.png


(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 465 bag ilvl, but will have 461 ilvl for max dps:

120-monk-sim-png.398472
1585980508439.png


Windwalker Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 monk essence.png


Character also has 461 ilvl Mistweaver offspec with 3 Secret Infusions:

120 monk heal stats.png


Mistweaver/Healing Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 monk healer essences.png


Character has AotC and Mount in bags:

aotc-mount-png.398475
aotc mount.png



Has a Rank 13 Legendary cloak:

cloak-10-png.398469
r14 cloak.png


Reputations:

120-monk-rep-png.398471
120 monk rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $250 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller! Very fast and easy to work with.

Always easy to work with. Top gear and characters set up for any content. Can do Mythic raiding or +15 dungeons right away.
 
Added Mistweaver offspec, also since Safearmory is down, please PM me for a COMPLETE list of gear in bags and other pertinent info (like Essences, available corruption, etc.).
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top