465 BM Hunter,73.4k Simdps,Aotc+Mount,Rk 13 cloak,87 HoA,Flying,$250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 hunter sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/dc3eb520870f8e05d99ad89174470339

(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 465 bag ilvl, but will have 441 ilvl for max dps


Character has AotC and Mount in bags:

aotc mount.png



Character has a Rank 13 Legendary cloak:

cloak 13.png



Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 hunter essences.png


Reputations:

120 hunter rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $250 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 45+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 120 hunter stats.png
    120 hunter stats.png
    285 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
easy to do business

super easy and delivered as promised BUY with confidence
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top