464 Dest Warlock,65k Simdps,470 Weap,2/12M+AotC+Mount,R9 cloak,87 HoA,$250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 warlock sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/5effbf2bca343/character

(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 464 bag ilvl, but will have 461 ilvl for max dps:

120 warlock stats.png



Character has BFA Flying, 2/12 Mythic Ny'alotha experience, has a Rank 9 Legendary cloak, has AotC and Mount in bags.



Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 warlock essences.png


Reputations:
120 warlock rep.png


Currency:

120 warlock currency.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $250 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 45+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
There's an ongoing sale for Battle for Azeroth ($20, plus the necessary $15 for 1 month gametime), perfect for buying characters!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top