463 Fury Warrior,~63k SimDPS,Aotc,Rank 13 Clk,84 Azerite Traits,Flying,$325

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 warrior sim.png


(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

The character has 463 Bag ilvl, but 458 ilvl for max dps:

120 warrior stats.png


Character has AotC: Nzoth and Mount in bags:

aotc mount.png


Has a Rank 13 Legendary Cloak:

cloak 13.png


Fury Essences:

120 warrior essence.png



Protection Essences (Character has 445 ilvl shield but no Mainhand yet):

120 warrior prot essences.png


Reputations:

120 warrior rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $325 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

*NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top