WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling my 463 Ilvl resto/ele shaman with 74 HOA lvl ----Account has NO FLYING---
Contact Info:
Skype: devctoz1@gmail.com
Discord : Jaritrus#6226
Payment method: Paypal as Friends and Family , price listed below and can accept offers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not reseller! I am the first and only owner of the character.
1.3k RAIDER IO SCORE this season so you pretty much get an invite to any group
Corruption :haste buff RANK 2 weapon
Shaman armory
Price : 450$
Contact Info:
Skype: devctoz1@gmail.com
Discord : Jaritrus#6226
Payment method: Paypal as Friends and Family , price listed below and can accept offers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not reseller! I am the first and only owner of the character.
1.3k RAIDER IO SCORE this season so you pretty much get an invite to any group
Corruption :haste buff RANK 2 weapon
463.8 ILVL resto Spec
463.8 ILVL ele spec
HOA Level 74
Armory:
463.8 ILVL ele spec
HOA Level 74
Shaman armory
Price : 450$
Attachments
Last edited:
