- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello all,
I am looking to purchase a geared account with BiS rank 3 essences, lvl 75+ HoA, and decent corruption gear.
Classes I'm mainly looking for are:
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Mage
I quit and sold my BiS Druid at the end of 8.2.5 and do not want to purchase an account that's majorly behind the grind.
Please leave a post here then contact me on Discord @ Hijhinks#6824
Thanks!
I am looking to purchase a geared account with BiS rank 3 essences, lvl 75+ HoA, and decent corruption gear.
Classes I'm mainly looking for are:
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Mage
I quit and sold my BiS Druid at the end of 8.2.5 and do not want to purchase an account that's majorly behind the grind.
Please leave a post here then contact me on Discord @ Hijhinks#6824
Thanks!
