(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
))
Character has 460 max ilvl gear in his bags, max dps ilvl is 458 ilvl:
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8022969bbaeea9208400e1af54f80af1
Max ilvl gear (460 Equipped):
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/ca6077dd55406f217faeb4cf384a91c4
Has a Rank 12 (max for this week) Legendary cloak:
Essences:
Reputations:
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $335 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.
*NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!
Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.
I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Character has 460 max ilvl gear in his bags, max dps ilvl is 458 ilvl:
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8022969bbaeea9208400e1af54f80af1
Max ilvl gear (460 Equipped):
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/ca6077dd55406f217faeb4cf384a91c4
Has a Rank 12 (max for this week) Legendary cloak:
Essences:
Reputations:
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $335 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.
*NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!
Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.
I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
