- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello,
I'm selling this incredible account.
Some infos:
- Extensive list of arena meta champs.
- Some Insane builds like with 469 Speed 680 Accuracy Fabian.
- Hydra easy full auto one key all Difficulties.
- Chimera easy UNM/NM. Has teams for getting 25 mats every reward rotation set.
- Easy Plat. Very Strong Defence with Bayek.
- Faction Wars 21 Hard all auto except for Orcs which requires manual or just do lvl20 on Auto.
- DT rotations Hard all done with auto secret rooms.
- Cursed City all doable with very small amount of levels needing regear.
- 1 Key UNM 1 Key NM 1 Key Brutal all full auto all affinities.
Contact me for any other info
I will only deal through this website, buyers pays the mm fees if needed or can pay first.
Not linked to anything. Email Changeable.
I accept Revolut, Wise, Paypal F&F from trusted members, Crypto
Price 2400$
I'm selling this incredible account.
Some infos:
- Extensive list of arena meta champs.
- Some Insane builds like with 469 Speed 680 Accuracy Fabian.
- Hydra easy full auto one key all Difficulties.
- Chimera easy UNM/NM. Has teams for getting 25 mats every reward rotation set.
- Easy Plat. Very Strong Defence with Bayek.
- Faction Wars 21 Hard all auto except for Orcs which requires manual or just do lvl20 on Auto.
- DT rotations Hard all done with auto secret rooms.
- Cursed City all doable with very small amount of levels needing regear.
- 1 Key UNM 1 Key NM 1 Key Brutal all full auto all affinities.
Contact me for any other info
I will only deal through this website, buyers pays the mm fees if needed or can pay first.
Not linked to anything. Email Changeable.
I accept Revolut, Wise, Paypal F&F from trusted members, Crypto
Price 2400$
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
MindGroove
ID# mindgroove
ID# mindgroove
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
Last edited:
