450K Shards [DEVO22], ADA 100p, 6k hrs, All perks

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

FeryGEN

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
May 3, 2022
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
450k Shards irishard.png / 22 Devotion / 6k Hrs / All Attack on titan skins
All perks from all DLC are currently open on the account 03/03/2023
All original characters + DLC
Project W and Stranger Things chapter

All skins from the archives starting from Tome 6

Prestiges:
Dwight (3), Claudette (10), Nea (3), Bill (3), Ace (3), Feng (3), Tapp (3), Adam (3), Yui (3), Jill (3), Zarina (3), Felix (3), Elodie (3), Jill (3), Mikaela (3), Ada (99p/50lv), Rebecca (3), Haddie (3),Vittorio (3), Thalita Lyra (3), Renato Lyra (3), Gabriel (3), Nicolas Cage (1), Ellen (0)
Trapper (3), Hillbilly (3), Nurse (9), Huntress (10), Shape (3), Doctor (3), Bubba (3), Freddy (3), Clown (3), Spirit (3), Plague (3), Ghostface (1), Demogorgon (41), Oni (3), Blight (10+), Trickster (10), Nemesis (10), Cenobite (1), Artist (3), Onryo (3), Wesker (3), Knight (3). Dredge (3), Singularity (3)



 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Yo, please unblock me on discord, I really want to buy
 
F
I understand, I answered you
steam account?
 
F
"how much" what? I indicated $200. Or what are you talking about, maybe I don’t understand something?
S
do u have discord?
F
yes, steam
S
How much?
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top