447 ilvl Unholy DK, 43k SimDPS, Rank 8 Cloak, 72 Azerite Traits, Flying*, $285

Not Recently Bumped
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
(Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

120 dk sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/2800632193655ad80719eba2ac763296

Has a Rank 8 Legendary cloak:

cloak.png


Essences:

120 dk essences.png


Reputations:

120 dk rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $285 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

*NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Easy

Exactly as described. Account did keep flying for me, didn't require any extra questing.
 
Back
Top