Price includes Transfer and Paypal fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
)
Selling a 440 (442 in Bags) ilvl Fury Warrior that currently has AotC and 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace experience.
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8e127223b80d9d9c052761374a84ee90
Max ilvl gear: 442 ilvl
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/9e25f205c4611cb60707b68d4d507a49
Essences:
Reputations:
Trinkets (not shown in the Safearmory link above)
430 ilvl Aszhara's Font of Power
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $170 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.
NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!
Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.
I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Selling a 440 (442 in Bags) ilvl Fury Warrior that currently has AotC and 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace experience.
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8e127223b80d9d9c052761374a84ee90
Max ilvl gear: 442 ilvl
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/9e25f205c4611cb60707b68d4d507a49
Essences:
Reputations:
Trinkets (not shown in the Safearmory link above)
430 ilvl Aszhara's Font of Power
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $170 (as earlier mentioned, Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.
NB: the character will lose Flying once transferred to a new account--you will need to redo the Wide World of Quests achievement for Flying. Not sure what happens if you transfer it Horde side so be forewarned!
Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.
I already sold 30+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Attachments
Last edited:
