441 Hunter / Flying / 62 Neck / 415 Demon Hunter /58 Neck

Not Recently Bumped
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my account with Hunter and Demon Hunter on it

Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870 (type it manually via PC with capital M - does not work from phone app)





Faction: Horde
Race: Orc



GEAR:

Item Level: 441
Necklace Level: 62
Masked Armory Link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/26da098feb1d2572effb1b61e6d8f113
Flying: UNLOCKED!


Blood elf Demon Hunter
Item level : 415
Necklace level; 58

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
Price: $350 for whole account or negotiable for hunter only



IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just hunter(for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top