WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! Thanks for checking my thread, I will keep it simple:
Discord Username: marko_888dk (picture below - no capital letters)
- I have 11 years of boosting/account selling experience (check history of trades)
- Lifetime warranty of no recalls (all accounts are mine, Original owner)
- Payment method: Paypal as FNF (or Venmo)
!!IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER ON YOUR OWN BATTLE NET ACCOUNT, CHECK THIS THREAD!!
Info about Hunter:
- 440 Equipped Item Level
- 444 Weapon
- Trinkets: Ominous Chromatic Essence | Igneous Flowstone
- 447 BiS Embellishment items: Shadowflame Boots | Shadowflame Legs
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord Username: marko_888dk (picture below - no capital letters)
Discord Username: marko_888dk (picture below - no capital letters)
- I have 11 years of boosting/account selling experience (check history of trades)
- Lifetime warranty of no recalls (all accounts are mine, Original owner)
- Payment method: Paypal as FNF (or Venmo)
!!IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER ON YOUR OWN BATTLE NET ACCOUNT, CHECK THIS THREAD!!
Info about Hunter:
- 440 Equipped Item Level
- 444 Weapon
- Trinkets: Ominous Chromatic Essence | Igneous Flowstone
- 447 BiS Embellishment items: Shadowflame Boots | Shadowflame Legs
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord Username: marko_888dk (picture below - no capital letters)
Last edited:
