SOLD 440 BM Hunter,112k SimDps,447 Bow, Sark cloak,Omin Bomb trink,5 Tier Aotc $140

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1691594154416.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/64d3ad3652c97

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Hunter has 9/9 Heroic (Aotc) and 3/9 Mythic Aberrus experience. Also has 447 Mythic bow, Heroic Sarkaleth Cloak. Heroic Bomb and Ominous Trinket, Normal Echo Trinket and 4 pc tier (and have 3+ Catalyst charges).:

1691594094425.png


Asking price: $140 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top