43M Power Kraken Account
22 Mythicals / 510 Legendaries / 1205 Epics / Arbiter
Price: $2500
Comes with full email access
22 Mythicals / 510 Legendaries / 1205 Epics / Arbiter
Price: $2500
Comes with full email access
Selling my endgame Raid account. Heavily spent on over the years, roster is way deeper than I can list here so I'll just put the main stuff. Rest is in the screenshots.
Mythicals (22)
- Sabrael
- Galathir x2, both 6*
- Nais x2, both 6*
- Theodosia
- Siegfrund
- Gizmak
- Lady Mikage, Aphidus, Androc, Embrys, Galleus, Alaz, Arbais, Karnage, Krixia, Mezomel, Ash'nar
Legendaries (510)
Arbiter, Mithrala, Siphi, Bad-el-Kazar, Trunda, Valkyrie, Lyssandra, Mortu-Macaab, Tomb Lord, Duchess Lilitu, Suzerain Katonn, Crypt-King Graal, Rotos, Ninja, Prince Kymar, Odin, Cruetraxa, Turvold, Nekhret, Supreme Elhain, Marius, Fabian, Deliana, Scyl, Tatura, Ba Satha, Mountain King, Harvest Jack
Thats maybe a tenth of it. If you're looking for a specific champ just ask, I'll check.
Epics (1205)
Pretty much every epic you'd need for any affinity or fusion, not gonna list them.
Screenshots
Delivery
- I'm usually online and can hand it over fast
- Fine with using a middleman
PM me here if interested or if you want more screens of something specific.
Contact
Chat Now
Telegram: https://t.me/MazdiShop
Payment options:
- Paypal
- USDT, BTC, ETH, Any Crypto Payment
Last edited:

