K Kennalc 80 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 22, 2019 #1 Submit Feedback Sold, thanks Attachments 10 exp pots.png 46.6 KB 120 pally sim.png 143.1 KB Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
nastybacon N Sep 16, 2019 FEEDBACK SUBMITTED Great seller Quick and easy to deal with, fast delivery. Would recommend!
Kennalc K Sep 4, 2019 There's an ongoing sale of BfA+1 month gametime for $40! Perfect time to buy characters!
plower P Aug 31, 2019 any holy trinkets K Sorry I forgot to change the trinkets, updated Holy offspec link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8b0dcaa404b5d065983ac6f79fdade25 other Holy trinkets (in bags): 420 ilvl Ruthlessness Protocol Augment 410 ilvl Void Stone 400 ilvl Incandescent Sliver Updated Holy link/added Holy trinkets/azerite levels.
Sorry I forgot to change the trinkets, updated Holy offspec link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8b0dcaa404b5d065983ac6f79fdade25 other Holy trinkets (in bags): 420 ilvl Ruthlessness Protocol Augment 410 ilvl Void Stone 400 ilvl Incandescent Sliver Updated Holy link/added Holy trinkets/azerite levels.
mokoty M May 25, 2019 alright thanks for the information K np, if you're still looking for in 2 days just drop a message I havent cleared the raids for this week yet.
np, if you're still looking for in 2 days just drop a message I havent cleared the raids for this week yet.
mokoty M May 25, 2019 does it have a Prot spec? K Not very geared on terms of OS: 380 one hand and shield and no trinkets atm.
mokoty M May 25, 2019 are you still selling the account? K Already sold this one, I am gearing up another paladin though.
Kennalc K Apr 11, 2019 Update: 3/9M BoD now with 3 BiS Azerite traits (Treacherous Covenant) and updated gear.
Clueless Gamer BANNED Apr 9, 2019 Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Is your monk available ? K Check your Inbox please.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Is your monk available ?
Clueless Gamer BANNED Apr 9, 2019 Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Oh **** I meant if the account was available to be sold? I am looking for a healer account. K Give me a few mins pls. thanks
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Oh **** I meant if the account was available to be sold? I am looking for a healer account.
Clueless Gamer BANNED Apr 9, 2019 Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Will you buy the account ? K Sorry? You probably missent this message.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225 Will you buy the account ?
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/8b0dcaa404b5d065983ac6f79fdade25
other Holy trinkets (in bags):
420 ilvl Ruthlessness Protocol Augment
410 ilvl Void Stone
400 ilvl Incandescent Sliver
Updated Holy link/added Holy trinkets/azerite levels.