SOLD 435 Unholy DK,100k Simdps,Heroic 2H Echo Weap,Ominous Trink,Frostfire $210

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Deathknight
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1686844942309.png



https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/648b35dd7c33b

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Death Knight has 9/9 Normal and 8/9 Heroic Aberrus exp (previous raiding experience of 8/8 Heroic (AotC) and 2/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates). Also has Ominous Trinket, 3-gemmed Lariat equipped, 437 Unstable Frostfire Belt, and has Annulet with BiS Stones.

Currently equipped with Heroic 2 hander from Echo of Neltharion:

1684877788647.png


Asking price: $210 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top