SOLD 435 Hav DH,112k SimDps,5pc Aberrus Tier,2x437,Aotc Aberrus,H Sark Cloak, $235

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1686539902771.png



https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/64868e91f0675

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Demon Hunter has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 (AotC) Heroic Aberrus experience. Also has 3 BiS Stones (Desirous, Prophetic and Frost) at 424 ilvl/Rank 3.

1686520357045.png


Also has 2x437 weapons, Heroic Anvil Trinket, and Heroic Sarkaeleth cloak equipped:

1686520468173.png


Asking price: $235 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
please give me updated armory and details how we can proceed. if it can be changed to new battle net account then its good
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top