432 BM hunter - Zandalar Trolls unlocked -8.3 ready CHEAP

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Austin Powers

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 94

(100%) (94 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 23, 2010
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Good Afternoon fellow epicnpc members.
Today I am selling this great account That I am sad to see go but i can no longer afford to pay for wow + the other games i play

Details about account :

hunter armory - https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/48e6718c4a2117952f3d2f95edba7815
Mag'har orcs unlocked
Zandalar trolls unlocked
Vulpera ready to be unlocked in 8.3
Heart level 66
Game Time runs out on the 8th of jan 2020
BFA Flying

All xfers + faction changes are available to be used


This account was purchased off OO and xferred onto a fresh account and comes with OO ID


Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal/Skrill/Western Union




Any questions don't hesitate to hit me up on skype and i will respond when i am on my computer ( currently only on 2 days a week due to personal issues )



DISCLAIMER:
I am not OO of this account nor do I claim to be. You will receive all the information to put the account in your possession. If anything happens to the account while it's under your possession I will do my best to recover it. in the event I can not reclaim the account I will replace it with an account up to equal value if possible or refund you. If you trade/sell the account after receiving it from me then I will only try my best to return the account to your ownership as you will not be receiving any compensation from me after you trade/sell the account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top