SOLD 430 Enh Shaman,99.7k SimDps,Aotc Exp,2x437 weap,4pc Tier,BiS H Echo Trink $200

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1686192077038.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/646e56a15c1d4

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Shaman has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic Aberrus (Aotc: Sarkareth) experience and 4pc Tier from Aberrus (New Raid), class trinket from Heroic Echo of Neltharion (444 ilvl) and Cloak from Sarkareth.

Also has 3 BiS Stones (Desirous, Prophetic and Frost) at 424 ilvl/Rank 3 for Annulet ring,


Asking price: $200 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top