https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/64701dc68efa3
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)
Rogue has 9/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic Aberrus experience and 4pc Tier from Aberrus (New Raid), and Heroic Bomb Trinket from Zskarn.
Also has 3 BiS Stones (Desirous, Prophetic and Frost) at 424 ilvl/Rank 3 for Annulet ring:
Asking price: $200 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.
I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
