423 WW Monk, 27.6k Simdps, 6/8N 6/8H EP, 441 Neck ilvl/54 Azerite Traits, $200

Not Recently Bumped
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling a 6/8N 6/8H EP experienced 416 ilvl WW Monk:

120 monk sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/d9d5fb098591f5333215c2de61ce6c4a

BfA Reputations:

120 monk rep.png


Includes:

10 Draught of Ten Lands to level your 110 boosted character (from the Battle of Azeroth purchase) quickly :

10 exp pots.png


Asking price: $200 (Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it (which costs $59.99 in the Battlenet shop). Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion, which is a $60 value.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 23+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit. Some of my feedbacks:

ejkpvyeg4icruqyyi3wv.jpg



If you have questions message me for my Skype since I don't use Skype that often.

Also post here before giving me a private message. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 120 monk sim.png
    120 monk sim.png
    134.6 KB
  • 120 monk sim.png
    120 monk sim.png
    135.5 KB
  • 120 monk sim.png
    120 monk sim.png
    127.9 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy trade, would recommend

Product was exactly as described. Quick and easy to deal with. Would recommend :)
 
Updated, take note price for the week is subject to increase since he hasn't done H EP yet.
 
Are you able to send these characters to personal wow accounts?
 
K
Unfortunately no, you have to make a new account with a specific name I will provide.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225
I am interested in the monk
 
pm if you start sellin the account
 
K
will do, take note I'm selling the character only not the account (which means you have to make a new Bnet account and buy BfA+gametime for it)
Back
Top