WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Offsite rep - https://www.sythe.org/threads/3134754/vouches/
Hello
Up for sale is my Zerker I have tried to include everything I can in the photos barring screenshots of Songs/Emotes/Age. I am the original owner.
Price: 170 USD ONO , Paypal F&F.
Images Below:




Also has 4 letter IGN.
You can find my vouches in my sig, contact me via discord or PM.
Discord - Cogswell#8161, request PM
Thanks
Hello
Up for sale is my Zerker I have tried to include everything I can in the photos barring screenshots of Songs/Emotes/Age. I am the original owner.
Price: 170 USD ONO , Paypal F&F.
Images Below:




Also has 4 letter IGN.
You can find my vouches in my sig, contact me via discord or PM.
Discord - Cogswell#8161, request PM
Thanks
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
kiwipanic
ID# 344841681293803521
ID# 344841681293803521
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- Litecoin - Revolut
Last edited:
