415 resto/ele sham 405 Pally alt

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 50

(100%) (50 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 19, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Banned - Previously banned: kapokanoumous
Selling my raid ready Resto/Ele shaman. 9/9H 3/9M BIS Traits with TONS of trinkets and weapons.
Over 1100 IO score so no problem getting into keys.

https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/d246486c191b401110085795ab5d40d0

https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/63135d68f023cdfbe14da55ba6bb6ab1

Comes with Multiple Vicious mounts as well


Alt paladin his Elite gear from legion as well as ashbringers unlocked

Account has 3 fresh months added to it.
Has Overwatch as well.

IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU!

ASKING $300
contact me at IUSECONDUMBS ON SKYPE
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225
Super fast and legit

Very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire transaction,A++ seller.No bull ****
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225
Did you sell it ?
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225
Are you down to trade ? If not ,I am fine with the price,I just have to sell my monk.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clueless-gamer.1595598/#post-6736225
Hey I am interested
 
Banned - Previously banned: kapokanoumous
$270 OBO
 
Back
Top