415 Evoker | 2400 Io | Raz Heroic Trinkets | 4/5 Tset

Not Recently Bumped
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica /[email protected]
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo


Hello, I am willing to offer you this nearly maxed out Evoker:

Overall info:
- 415 overall Item Level
- 418 weapon

- 4/5 Tier Set
- Very well balanced secondary stats: 70% mastery, 24% Crit, 19% haste
- 2 BiS Crafted Items (Lariat and Flame Touched Chain)
- 2402 M+ Rating

1678645579658.png

1678645631736.png


- Feel free to contact to talk about price!

- Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
- IMPORTANT NOTE: I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 
Last edited:
Back
Top