WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo
Hello, I am willing to sell this insane geared paladin:
- General info:
- Class : Paladin
- Faction: Alliance
- Race: Human
Gear:
- 414 Overall Item Level
- 4/4 Tier Set
- Crafted BiS Maxed out items: Elemental Lariat, Unstable Frostfire Belt
- Trinkets: Windscar Whetstone (BiS), Puzzle Box (BiS)
- Fully Enchanted and Full Gems (3 socket neck etc)
Get into any group very easy with Keystone Hero Achievement:
- Feel free to contact to talk about price!
- Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
- IMPORTANT NOTE: I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo
Hello, I am willing to sell this insane geared paladin:
- General info:
- Class : Paladin
- Faction: Alliance
- Race: Human
Gear:
- 414 Overall Item Level
- 4/4 Tier Set
- Crafted BiS Maxed out items: Elemental Lariat, Unstable Frostfire Belt
- Trinkets: Windscar Whetstone (BiS), Puzzle Box (BiS)
- Fully Enchanted and Full Gems (3 socket neck etc)
Get into any group very easy with Keystone Hero Achievement:
- Feel free to contact to talk about price!
- Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
- IMPORTANT NOTE: I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Last edited:
