SOLD 413 skins|leg freya, neo ling, prime yz & beatrix, aspirant ruby & change, etc

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
  2. Mid
Original Owner
No

Trade Guardian Orders: 73

(98.9%) (93 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Feb 14, 2021
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Welcome, Stranger.
I am a humble reseller of many game accounts. I am not the original owner of the accounts I sell, but bought them from the previous owners. They are not stolen or hacked accounts so I assure you the accounts I'm selling are safe.

Anyway, here's the spec of the account:
Nickname: Ella? Just mine
Heroes: 129
Skins: 413
Email: Will be changed to your email upon purchase (If it can't be changed I will give the gmail instead)
Third party links: None
Account bought since 21 June 2025
Looking for 215$ (now 130$)
MOP: Paypal FnF, crypto, and transferwise.
Negotiable. Ask first for account availability.

See the content of the account here:
(If the link can't be opened just copy and paste it on any browser.)

For MLBB accounts I give personal insurance if it is proven that the account got retrieved as long as the buyer cooperate with the investigation. Note that it's only for account retrieval case not banned cause of buyer's fault. My insurance only last 30 days after the account purchase.
Buying means you agree to my terms. If you don't, then feel free to buy from others if they can give you better insurance.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • BCA, Crypto
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $130.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top