412 Hunter | 4p | Legendary bow | BiS Trinkets

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo

Hello, I am willing to sell this insane geared hunter:

- General info:
- Class : Hunter
- Faction: Horde
- Race: Orc

Gear:
- 412 Overall Item Level
- Weapon: Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky (Raz bow)

- 4/4 Tier Set
- Crafted BiS Maxed out items: Elemental Lariat, +Mastery at 90%+ HP
- Trinkets: Algeth'ar Puzzle Box, Whispering Incarnate Icon, Controlled Current Technique


1676173417367.png
1676173453753.png
1676173474564.png
1676173480582.png

1676173932726.png


- Feel free to contact to talk about price!
- Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
- IMPORTANT NOTE: I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top