https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/63f639c14ce08
(With Onyx Ring 3 Stones equipped)
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime)
DH has 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates experience. Has 2 418 ilvl weapons, Grieftorch trinket from Broodmother and Whispering trinket from Council and 3-gemmed Lariat equipped.
DH has AotC and Raszageth Appearance in the bags:
Asking price: $160 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.
I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
