WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my account with this Warrior on it, here is more info about it:
Server: Tichondrius (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
GEAR:
Item Level: 412
Necklace Level: 43
Masked Armory Link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/345b75b46c1ed9a65ec39d9d16bed07b
AOTC JAINA!
Necklace is upgraded to maximum via reputation.
Finished +12 on time, keystone conquerror.
Price: 500$
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just warrior (for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Server: Tichondrius (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
GEAR:
Item Level: 412
Necklace Level: 43
Masked Armory Link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/345b75b46c1ed9a65ec39d9d16bed07b
AOTC JAINA!
Necklace is upgraded to maximum via reputation.
Finished +12 on time, keystone conquerror.
Price: 500$
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just warrior (for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Last edited:
