WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my account with this Paladin on it, Paladin has BiS gear for Retribution. Offspec Protection for M+.
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
GEAR:
Item Level: 410
Necklace Level: 42
Masked Armory Link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/f5893cf9accce614238c74adc30ba95d
Necklace is upgraded to maximum via reputation. Finished +11s on time (keystone conquerror.)
Price: 300$
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just paladin (for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica/ [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
GEAR:
Item Level: 410
Necklace Level: 42
Masked Armory Link: https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/f5893cf9accce614238c74adc30ba95d
Necklace is upgraded to maximum via reputation. Finished +11s on time (keystone conquerror.)
Price: 300$
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just paladin (for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica/ [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Attachments
Last edited:
