SOLD 410 3Spec Warrior,80k SimDps,5 Tier,AotC,415 2H Weapon,M Whispering $160

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
Arms Sim:

1679385055590.png


Fury Sim:

1677680761093.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63dca75ea10b3

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)


Warrior has 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic (AotC) and 2/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates experience. Also has 3-gemmed Lariat equipped and has 1 Sparks of Ingeniuty and 17 Primal Chaos in the bags. Also have Heroic Grieftorch equipped 421 ilvl Mythic Eranog ring AND Mythic Whispering Incarnate trinket.

1679385114955.png


Has 405/402 2 handers for Fury offspec:

1677680179475.png


And a 402 Mainhand and 415 Offhand for Protection offspec.

1677305517338.png


Asking price: $160 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime.Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated, has Mythic Whispering trinket, Frostfire Belt and AotC!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top