Hi,
I am selling my endgame kraken account. The account is unlink to any fb or apple account, it is a very powerful tier 8 siege account with 10 mythical relics.
- mythical rosters include: Seigfrund(+1) 6 aweken, nais(+1) 3* awaken, krixia 5* awaken, galathir 4* awaken, theodosia, marius 6* awaken, shipi + rotos, predator 5* awaken (can be empowered if needed), 4 turtles.
- Titus and vikswell combo team set up with high 13 trails (see screenshot)
- tier 8 siege powerful account
- 10 mythical relics
- lvl 373 area bonus
- resources please check in screenshots below
Please find the screenshot below for account details:
Please go with TG and buyer pays the MM fees as I don't accept any private transactions without MM involved.
I am selling my endgame kraken account. The account is unlink to any fb or apple account, it is a very powerful tier 8 siege account with 10 mythical relics.
- mythical rosters include: Seigfrund(+1) 6 aweken, nais(+1) 3* awaken, krixia 5* awaken, galathir 4* awaken, theodosia, marius 6* awaken, shipi + rotos, predator 5* awaken (can be empowered if needed), 4 turtles.
- Titus and vikswell combo team set up with high 13 trails (see screenshot)
- tier 8 siege powerful account
- 10 mythical relics
- lvl 373 area bonus
- resources please check in screenshots below
Please find the screenshot below for account details:
Please go with TG and buyer pays the MM fees as I don't accept any private transactions without MM involved.
