SOLD 405 Shaman | 3/4Tier M+2400 | Alt evoker mage with 4/4tier

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(3 reviews)

Kou71

Level 22

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Sep 7, 2022
Last seen
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm offer my Shaman 405 ilvl 3/4 Tier set
4 spark spend, 3 418 and 1 405

ARMORY :
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63ca58c2b42e3
1674205448772.png


Stats and Extra Trinket
1674202384363.png
1674202436553.png



M+ Simc
1674205491924.png



This is account sell, I'm the original account owner
Also have Alt Evoker 405 4/4 set, Mage 390 4/4set
I can show you more if you interesting


I'm offer 300$ for all of it
contact
Discord Kou#6671
Email [email protected]

Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family)​
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top