SOLD 401 Feral Druid,68.9k Simdps,402 weap,Grieftorch Trink,Lariatx3,4pc Tier $220

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
Since a lot of people here in EpicNPC literally literally COPIED my idea and brazenly trying to one-up me (literally see the thread above me), I think its ok for me to rant a bit:

Been selling characters only since March 2017 (tbh it was earlier than that, I probably deleted the threads). You can confirm this with a google search like this:

1674660418668.png


With that said and shown, they even copied my thread format!

With that out of the way, I'm selling a 401 Feral Druid,68.9k Simdps,402 weap,Grieftorch Trink,Lariatx3,4pc Tier for $220!

1674628732479.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63a09df17c865

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion. There's a 30 day free gametime promo if you buy Dragonflight expansion until January 2nd, 2023)

Druid has 402 2 handed weapon, 4 pc Tier and 7/8 Heroic and 8/8 Normal Vault exp.

Also has 3-socket Lariat equipped:

1672903847488.png


Levelled a bit of Enchanting Profession:

1674620923050.png


Currently at least 7 Renown on all 4 Dragonflight Factions:

1673972008039.png


Asking price: $220 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion, no need for Gametime since its free until January 2, 2023. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top