4 Gladiator/Elite Characters 🔥 S2 mounts in bags 🔥 BIS PvP Gear

Not Recently Bumped
(12 reviews)

rsalv

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Sep 4, 2006
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,

I am looking to sell a Shaman, DK, Monk, and/or Hunter that each have their own respective 2400, Elite, and Gladiator achievements with the S2 Unchained Gladiator Soul Eater mount IN BAGS/UNUSED (future unobtainable).

Each character has BEST IN SLOT PVP GEAR FOR EACH SPEC (WITH CONDUITS AND LEGENDARIES) and their respective MAX LEVEL COVENANT.

There are no rare transmogs, but I have plenty of marks of honor to purchase PVP set transmogs and they do have every PVP mount (including the S2 Glad mount, which is rare).

I am looking to sell each of these characters separately or as a package.

Please add Nayro#0508 to Discord or DM me on this forum with your offer - do not lowball me or ask for trades.

Armories and screenshots available upon request.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top