• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

4 Digit, 5 Digit, 6 Digit Steam Accounts

Not Recently Bumped

ProTradeSell

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 5, 2008
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
4 Digit Account: 4*** 16 Years of Service Badge (8 Half-Life Games) 1 Hour on CS 1.6

5 Digit Account: 4**** 10 Years of Service Badge *No games active for 6 years* (8 Half-Life Games) - 0 Hours on all games ***[SOLD]***

6 Digit Account: 7***** 16 Years of Service Badge (8 Half-Life Games) 90 Hours on CS 1.6, 53 Hours on CSS, 0 CSGO Hours
Games: Amnesia, Arma 2, Borderlands GOTY, Chivalry, Skyrim, Fable III, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, GTA 4, Total War: Shogun 2, Killing Floor, Serious Sam Series, Myst Series, Final Fantasy XI

These accounts were purchased about 10 years ago on SteamIds which is no longer around, but nothing has been accessed since I owned these. No VAC or any type of bans on all 3.

Serious Offers Only. I know the rarity of these accounts - YOU MUST POST ON THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING. I will not do business with low rep / newer accounts.

Discord: ProTradeSell#3194
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hola, se puede pasar el perfil publico? cuantos digitos tiene la cuenta

Icono de Validado por la comunidad
 

Attachments

  • 1688981128541.png
    1688981128541.png
    312 bytes
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Added on discord
 
oge and og HL box key on 4 digit?
 
I am not the Original Owner, but I have owned this account for 10 years. This was a randomly generated login from the creator, but my own private email account is now bind to the account. There has been 0 login attempts besides me since I took ownership of it. I have 100% positive reputation since 2008 on EpicNPC, and can guarantee the account will not be taken back from the OO.
Is the email good on the 4 digit?
 
What do you mean by "good" ?
5 Digit Account was sold today. 4 Digit and 6 Digit Still Available.
 
Back
Top