• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

4.2kTS | LEVEL 398 DPS

Not Recently Bumped

indepedent

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jan 14, 2019
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys I'm selling my beast account cause I'm stopping to play.
Its a 4.2k dps with full auto r6hc team.
A lot of cosmetics.
680 U$D. - Just paypal

1547484123964.png
1547484167794.png
(t9 inferno)
1547484210262.png
1547484235599.png
1547484268118.png
1547484311555.png
1547484700208.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Oh. Honestly that’s a hefty high price For me to afford. Thanks I will keep looking. Let me know if you decide to lower the price
 
I
680 U$D and we close it?
I
No problem. Thank u!
750 U$D. Just got more cash to do a tank/bait build. Its almost done, just have to upgrade the items.
 
Back
Top