EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 386 ilvl Current Gladiator Paladin | Level 31 Neck | Original Owner |

Faction
Alliance
Class
High End

eroc510

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
62   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Hello all! I am looking to sell the character I've been playing since the release of BFA, I am the ORIGINAL OWNER, I am the ONLY person who has played this account/character.

I am selling the character off my account so you will need to purchase a new BFA key (ON SALE TILL Nov 26!) but included in the new BFA Complete Edition key is a 110 boost AND 30 days of game time.

Character comes with
-both inscription/herbalism fully maxed out 3 stars on everything for easy gold making.
-fully exalted BFA reputations
-2450 current 3v3 rating, GLADIATOR title, tabard and mount already earned.
- 1300 IO rating
- haven't taken advantage of pug mythic uldir, still 2/8M but have good scores on warcraftlogs
- Some of the best Azerite Traits for PvE (can mix & match with my 385/375 azerite gear) & PvP (missing avengers might on helmet)
- BIS 395 Gloves/Trinket (pvp str on use trinket)

any other information you'd like to know about the character, you can reach me on Skype/discord in my signature, or just PM me.

payment will be done by PayPal (F&F) or Western Union only.

MASKEDARMORY: https://www.maskedarmory.com/armory/wow/profile/5c063f1e594d547cd46506b8

Last edited:
ip hash: dcd832c596a79683825299

Aeus

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
15   0   0
Country
Fiji
Multiple Accounts
added to skype.

ip hash: c245456b4e0bc461473eb8

eroc510

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
62   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Bump, has BiS Azerite Gear (light's decree) and 389 ilvl now after getting 395 cape. (Opening BOTH PvP and Mythic+ chest tomorrow)

ip hash: 208771a51efe6e870fc480