381 Retribution Paladin The Seeker Loremaster $75.00

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

doomedtofail

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 730

(100%) (745 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 15, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Up for sale is is 381 Retribution Paladin.
Titles include:
The Seeker, First Sergeant, Loremaster, Grunt, Senior Sergeant, Segeant.
Mounts include:
Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake on account.
Multiple Exalted Reps
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/49b456be85d041fd15ac9164e85d0ca7

Asking $75.00
There is no gametime on account.
Payment accepted via Paypal or bitcoin.
Warranty is 3 months from date of purchase. I will refund or replace if account is recalled and it is unrecoverable.
I do not cover any bans as there is no reason I would be cause of ban.
​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • USDT, Coinbase
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord is Neil DeGrasse Tyson#0365
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Any way I could hit you up on discord? Willing to buy right now
 
please stop posting. You asked me to hold gold for you. No problem. then when i checked in you could not bother responding if you wanted it or not. I will not do business with you, missed potential sales while holding it. Not doing that again.
 
whats so hard to add me i'll buy this pally from you?...........
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
add my discord i will buy it Pandora#1692
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top