Selling 380 ilvl Asn Rogue, 45.5k SimDPS, 2 unused Sparks+30 Chaos, $240

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Rogue
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1672073207030.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/639210b668fa6

Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion. There's a 30 day free gametime promo if you buy Dragonflight expansion until January 2nd, 2023)

Also have 2 Sparks of Ingenuity unused and about 80 Primal Chaos in the bags.

Currently at least 5 Renown on all 4 Dragonflight Factions

Asking price: $240 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion, no need for Gametime since its free until January 2, 2023. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top