Selling 360 ilvl Arms Warrior, at least 5 Renown on all 4 Dragonflight Factions, $210

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
warrior sale.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63916607dffb1

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and Game time)

Currently at least 5 Renown on all 4 Dragonflight Factions

Asking price: $210 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top