• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

36⭐abyss 32x5 ayato+bis kokomi kazuha raiden yelan yae zhongl xiao more cheap

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(64 reviews)

Yunelia

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 18, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Just cleared ABYSS WITH 36 ⭐ yesterday! ^^
(I maintain this account very well!)

1662748673293.png

$150 F&F Paypal/Venmo
(Negotiable, but please no low balls!)

DM ME HERE ON EPIC NPC.
I will
NEVER talk to you on Discord.
Anyone claiming to be me in Discord is an impostor, do NOT deal with them.


-------------------------------------------------------------

(32x5) 3M Mora
AR57(Lumine)

5⭐CHARACTERS
Ayato + (BiS)
Kokomi C1
Kazuha
Yelan
Eula
Raiden Shogun
Yae Miko
Zhongli
Yoimiya
Itto
Xiao
Keqing C5 + costume
Albedo
JeanC2 + costume
Qiqi C1
Mona
Aloy


5⭐WEAPONS:
Haran Gepakku Futsu
Mistsplitter Reforged
Skyward Harp
Skyward Atlas
Skyward Blade
WGS




Extras:
Well Maintained
Sumeru Unlocked

1662337834626.png

1662337854274.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best seller

Honestly the easiest transaction I've ever made. The seller made me feel extremely safe about my purchase and I would 100% do business in the future.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top