SOLD $350 skyblock 6B Nw Cata 47, Sa 40 Slayers 7,6,7,7 Hyp and Term

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Selling this MVP+ hypixel skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:​

MAXED HYPERION AND MAXED TERMNITOR ​

Ign Albert4934​

Net Worth 6b​

Skill Average 40​

Slayers 7,6,7,7​

Catacombs 47​

Fame Rank nearly patron​

SOLO IN PROFILE​



Screenshot 2025-01-03 035312.png
Screenshot 2025-01-03 035319.png
Screenshot 2025-01-03 035328.png
Screenshot 2025-01-03 035347.png
Screenshot 2025-01-03 035357.png
Screenshot 2025-01-03 035403.png


We Can Trade on this site or Discord​

​

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 350$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept Paypal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME ON DISCORD T3T2#8142 OR t3t2[/HEADING​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - Failed to Resolve - TG 162817
Skyblock Account Great Deal

Fast and Kind as always I appreciate the SB Deal
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top