• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

33.9k Organic Subscribers YouTube channel earnings 100 Dollar/Month

Not Recently Bumped

Omermeer26

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Apr 26, 2022
Last seen
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
Totally Organic channel with 33.9k subs and all monetization features enabled, earned over 6900 usd in past 2 years despite not uploading for 8 months earning 60 to 120 dollars per month, easily convertible to any niche, engaging subscribers and established channel.

If you want to buy contact me on whatsapp here +923496688626, I can negotiate a bit for serious buyers. f you want to buy through epicnpc you have to pay their fee. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • R4.png
    R4.png
    268.7 KB
  • R3.png
    R3.png
    259.3 KB
  • R2.png
    R2.png
    384.8 KB
  • R1.png
    R1.png
    390.1 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I might be interested if the price was much better. Any other options?
 
I'm selling it for 2600 dollars, Bitcoin payment proffered, you can use epicnpc middle man, remember it's not a cheap channel it's highly organized organically grown channel so I'm not going cheap
 
Last edited:
Back
Top