SOLD 33.5m PvP/PvE subcap gunnery focused pilot + original email ($120 USDT)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Store
Other
Original Owner
Yes

Ragmuzhro

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (40 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jun 8, 2015
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling 33.5m SP PvP/PvE subcap mostly Gallente focused pilot.
Account has no assets, you get only char.
No useless Production, Science etc skills. Only combat skills.


char:
female
no kill rights
positive isk wallet
positive Sec Status
located in High Sec
remap available
good name

most advanced skill groups:
8m SP in spaceship command
8m SP in gunnery
7m SP in drones

Price: $120 USDT

Payment method:
Crypto USDT (TRC20)

You go first, then I'll give you account info. Fresh account with no feedbacks - no deal. I don't want even waste my time on scammers.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $110.00
 
Hello, does this character still online ? have a great day
 
Account is still for sale.
bump
 
Last edited:
C
HEY PLEASE CONTACT ME ON DISCORD I WANT TO SEE SOME PICTURES AND I WANNA BUY
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top