Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Selling this VIP+ hypixel skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

​

The account has:​

MAXED HYPERION WITH FULL SCROLLS AND MAXED TERMINATOR​

Ign RMBA​

Net Worth 4.2b​

Skill Average 32​

Slayers 8,7,6,7​

Catacombs 32​

Garden 7​

Cookie multiplayer nearly 2.0x​

Fame rank nearly statesperson​

SOLO IN PROFILE​

Screenshot 2024-05-16 011705.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011715.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011724.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011739.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011756.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011813.png
​

We Can Trade on this site or Discord​

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

​

PRICE: 325$ INCLUDING TAXES ONLY accepting crypto & bank transfer & Paysafe & Orange money & Skrill & Neteller & Cliq & Visa & MasterCard If you wish to use a middleman. I will not pay taxes.​

​

I can accept Paypal under certain circumstances DM me for more info​

​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME ON DISCORD T3T2#8142 OR t3t2​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
AMAZING

100% trust. Very helpful too
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top