- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello all!
I have been out of the game for a long time and am looking for an account to replace my account that I sold years ago.
The one absolute requirement is at least 30,000 achievement points.
The other nice-to-haves are vanity / unobtainable related:
- Wrath Server 1st titles (Death's Demise specifically)
- Scarab Lord
- Legendaries / Corrupted Ashbringer
- Tier 3 (Ring would be great) + Naxx 40 Vanilla gear
- 500+ Mounts
You must be the original owner OR have all of the information from the Original Owner (including how to contact them if anything happens). Don't try to sell me an account has been through multiple hands as I will dig through the ticket history thoroughly.
Do note that I have a very large budget and will pay in accordance with the actual value of the account.
Please send a DM here with a SafeArmory or a real Armory and I will give you my Discord if I am interested.
Thanks!
I have been out of the game for a long time and am looking for an account to replace my account that I sold years ago.
The one absolute requirement is at least 30,000 achievement points.
The other nice-to-haves are vanity / unobtainable related:
- Wrath Server 1st titles (Death's Demise specifically)
- Scarab Lord
- Legendaries / Corrupted Ashbringer
- Tier 3 (Ring would be great) + Naxx 40 Vanilla gear
- 500+ Mounts
You must be the original owner OR have all of the information from the Original Owner (including how to contact them if anything happens). Don't try to sell me an account has been through multiple hands as I will dig through the ticket history thoroughly.
Do note that I have a very large budget and will pay in accordance with the actual value of the account.
Please send a DM here with a SafeArmory or a real Armory and I will give you my Discord if I am interested.
Thanks!
Last edited:
